Current Diagnosis And Treatment Pediatrics (19th Edition) PDF
The Classic On-the-Go Guide to Pediatric Practice–Now More Current and Essential Than Ever!
A Doody’s Core Title!
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment: Pediatrics has long been the go-to guide for students, residents, and practitioners looking for concise, reliable, and up-to-date information. It continues to provide succinct, up-to-date, and clinically relevant coverage of how to assess and treat common disorders in children, from eating disorders and cardiovascular diseases to STDs.
- Easy-to-follow LANGE CURRENT outline format: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis and Typical Features, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Prognosis
- Organized by general topics such as care of the newborn and community pediatrics, as well as by organ system and specific disease/problems
- “Essentials of Diagnosis and Typical Features” provide instant guidance on identifying both common and rare problems
- Accessible overviews of important pediatric health concerns, including substance abuse, psychiatric disorders, child abuse and neglect, normal childhood nutrition and its disorders, and emergencies and injuries
- NEW to this edition: chapter on Sport Medicine (a key area of pediatrics for which students and residents state they need more training–ACGME survey), completely reorganized section on Infectious Diseases reflecting the most recent clinical perspectives, expanded section on lab and reference values