Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok (Travel Guide) PDF
#1 best-selling guide to Bali & Lombok*
Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get swept up in daily-occurring, fleeting temple processions with masked mythical creatures, find serenity at a lavish Balinese spa, and be dazzled by Legong lore-telling dancers; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bali & Lombok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok Travel Guide:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – including customs, history, local life & religion, the arts, architecture, and environment
- Over 47 colour local maps
- Useful features – including Travel with Children, What’s New, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Kuta & Seminyak, South Bali & the Islands, Ubud & Around, East Bali, Central Mountains, North Bali, West Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok, our most comprehensive guide to Bali & Lombok, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Bali? Check out Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bali, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Indonesia guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet’s mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Bestselling guide to Bali & Lombok Source: Nielsen Bookscan. Australia, UK and USA, April 2012 to March 2013.