Machining Of Stainless Steels And Super Alloys: Traditional And Nontraditional Techniques PDF
Download the book - PDF File - 5.1 MB
Provides a comprehensive description for machining technologies of stainless steels and super alloys with consideration to current industrial applications.
- Presents current and recent developments related to traditional and nontraditional machining techniques of stainless steels and super alloys
- Arranges types of stainless steels and super alloys in qualitative and quantitative form, as related to their machining characteristics, providing the reader with information regarding optimum working condition for each material
- Proposes a 10-level machinability chart to rank important grades of stainless steels
- Arranges the machinability rating of the most commonly used super alloys in a descending order
- Presents non-traditional machining processes along with some hybrid processes which have been applied successfully to stainless steels and super alloys