The Salon Building Bible PDF
Book endorsed by the Professional Beauty Association (PBA) and Modern Salon magazine. Includes all start-up costs and actual floor plans that you can modify to suit your own location broken down to the penny. Why make the mistakes other salon owners have in the past? Do you trust your contractor, are you paying to much for salon equipment? Is your contractor over charging you for installation, flooring, lighting, and plumbing? Will you run out of money before you open your salon doors? Follow the easy steps and actual floor plans that break down every expense you will encounter.
- Five-Point Salon Design System
- Construction Costs
- Furniture & Equipment Costs
- Salon Floor Plans
Do you have dreams of owning a successful salon? Ready, Set, Go! The Salon Building Bible will set you on a path that will enable you to design a salon that meets your needs and fits your budget.
- Plan your project based on advice of leading salon design experts and salon owners
- Avoid unnecessary costs with architects and designers and get a jump start by using the Ready, Set, Go! five-point designs and advice in this book.
- Benefit from step-by-step guidance for designing, building, or remodeling your salon
- Know exactly what your start-up costs will be down to the penny
- Save money with the years of industry knowledge and tips that are packed into this book