In Think Big, Start Small, the authors submit that while differentiation is the core of the art and science of teaching, a teacher may not be effective in the classroom without a basic understanding of how the human brain grows, develops, and learns. This easy-to-comprehend guide pares down the vast field of neuroscience and covers the brain basics that affect your classroom the most.
These brain basics will serve as a solid foundation for designing your classroom environments, curricula, and instructional strategies. Ultimately, you’ll learn to examine and consider learning preferences and the thoughts and behaviors of your students to create a classroom that enhances learning.
* Provides neuroscience research on learning, attention, memory, emotions, and stress
* Explores how these layered factors manifest in the classroom
* Shows how to create a safe and secure brain-friendly environment that maximizes student learning
* Offers low-prep and high-yield strategies for assessing student knowledge, interests, and preferences
* Illuminates how simple changes in the presentation of your information can engage students more quickly
Think Big Start Small PDF : Streetscooter Die E-Mobile Erfolgsstory: Innovationsprozesse Radikal Effizienter (German And English Edition)
|File size||5.5 MB|
|Category||Engineering and Technology|
Download the Book